To Vesta’s Valued Boards and Residents,
As concerns about the COVID-19 continue to rise, Vesta wants to make you aware of the steps we’ve taken to educate and protect our two most valued assets; our employees and the communities they serve.
We have posted regular communications to all employees and have established policies in line with CDC recommendations. In addition to following the CDC’s interim guidance, we have implemented the following best practices regarding the COVID-19 virus.
Vesta’s Leadership Team has:
- Educated Vesta employees on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and the precautions to minimize the risk of contracting the virus.
- Ensured all our offices have, and are using, proper cleaning and hand sanitizing products.Appointed a corporate task force team to take a proactive approach and serve as the point of contact for business continuity plans and associate questions about COVID-19.
- Reviewed and reinforced Vesta’s safety programs and emergency action plans to ensure that they include infectious-disease protocols.
- Implemented travel guidelines and procedures for disclosing travel plans and mandating 14-day self-quarantine for employees who have returned from cruises, traveled outside the country to high-risk areas, or have traveled to high-risk areas within the United States.
- Encouraged employees to stay home if sick and have expanded our pay policies to minimize the possibility that they would incur any lost wages.
- Cancelled or postponed all non-essential work travel including conferences and large team events.
- Identified positions that can work remotely and are being flexible with employees who face challenges regarding school and childcare issues.
Vesta’s leadership understands that the COVID-19 situation evolves every day. We are closely monitoring the CDC and WHO websites for the latest and most accurate information on COVID-19. We are also advising and encouraging Vesta’s client Boards to consider conducting all necessary Board or Committee meetings remotely and have provided access to the Vesta Conference Call lines for the Board’s use. We have opened additional conference lines and assigned dedicated lines to our clients in all our regional markets.
Please contact your Vesta representative for further details should you want to consider this option or have any additional questions.
Community Management Division Leadership
Vesta Property Services
UPDATE: Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, all Vesta Community Management offices are suspending open access to walk-in traffic. Please use the form or map below to contact your local office, and we will make every effort to resolve your issue over the phone or via email. You may also reach out to the property manager for your community via email. If, after the initial communication, an office visit is determined to be necessary, we will schedule an appointment with the appropriate Vesta personnel in a controlled environment for your safety as well as that of the Vesta team member. This policy will remain in place until further notice.
We will continue to monitor events and guidance from the CDC and government officials and will update you should this temporary office restriction policy need to be adjusted in any way. Thank you in advance for your understanding as we remain committed to minimize any disruption to our services so please call or email us to let us know how we can help and serve you!